Hyperionics Hypersnap v6.81.05-Lz0Program Type:
screen capturesRelease Date:
WinALL File Size:
делает захват экрана с программ на рабочем столе Windows, игр, видео (есть автоматический захват экрана!) для таких трудно захватываемых режимов игр как: DirectX, Direct3D. Используйте программу захвата HyperSnap-DX для захвата длинных web-страниц или длинных текстовых документов. Он автоматически прокрутит документ, чтобы снять то, что даже не видно на экране. Плюс есть возможность редактирования и аннотирования Ваших изображений непосредственно в HyperSnap!
is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen and text capture from places where system text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool. Now compatible with Windows 7.
HyperSnap is perfect for capturing images and texts that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. Compatible with Windows 7, Vista (32 and 64 bit releases), XP, 2000, NT4, ME and Windows 98.Top Features-
- New in ver. 6 TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen, when running under Windows 2000, XP, Vista or newer. Starting from ver. 6.10 can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
- New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools.
- Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX and Glide games.
- Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more!
- Automatic color substitution!
- Non-rectangular window capture!
- Button Capture - perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
- Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
- Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks - will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
- Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
- Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
- Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
- Extended Window Capture function when running on Windows XP . Resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture - in one quick step, no auto-scrolling!
- Much, much more!System requirements:
Any computer running Windows 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista or newer. 10 MB of free disk space is needed to install the program (about 5 MB is actually used after the installation finishes).Changes in HyperSnap v6.81.05
A number of small bug fixes and improvements again:
- HTML clipboard format did not work in auto-copy mode.
- Colors were inverted in auto-copy mode when 256 color format was selected for bitmap copy.
- Always captured RTF text format from 64-bit programs, even if only plain text was required.
- Some WMF and EMF files read by HyperSnap were displayed with incorrect colors.
- Program became unresponsive if a file name given on the command line was not a graphics file.
- Improved display of 32-bit images used as stamps, when they use partial transparency in alpha channel.
- Importing an image into a new stamp (without other information set) automatically sets the total size of the stamp to the size of imported image.