Ableton Suite v8.1.4-AiRISORelease Date:
WiNXP/VISTA/WIN7 File Format:
1.88GbAbleton Suite 8
является расширенной XL-версией программы Ableton Live и включает в себя все функции Live 8 плюс ЗВУК из радикально новой библиотеки, в которую упакованы красивые новые звуки и множество полезных ресурсов. Ableton Suite 8 содержит десять Ableton-инструментов, в том числе синтезаторы, электронные и акустические барабаны и новый, переработанный Оператор. Ableton Suite 8 обеспечивает всеобъемлющую среду для создания, производства и исполнения музыки и представляет собой полный пакет: инструменты и звуки.
----------------------- Ableton Suite 8
is the XL version of Ableton Live. Suite 8 gives you all of the features in Live 8 plus SOUND, with a radically new Library packed with beautiful new sounds and a wealth of useful resources. Suite 8 contains 10 Ableton instruments including synths, a sampler, electric and acoustic drums, mallets, numerous sampled instruments and the new, reworked Operator. Two completely new instruments, Collision and Latin Percussion, round off the set. Ableton Suite 8 is a complete package: the tools AND the sounds. Ableton Live 8 provides a comprehensive environment for writing, producing and performing music.Key features
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Library with over 1600 expressive sounds, each with versatile control options
- A comprehensive selection of built-in audio and MIDI effects
- A wide range of software instruments
- Instrument Racks for simple management of complex instrument setups
- Drum Racks for intuitive and responsive beat-making
- Effect Racks for professional-grade mastering, mixing and creative sound processing
- New groove engine; apply and extract grooves in real time
- Construction kits containing loops and phrases in a number of styles
- Sound Objects Lite, from SonArte: a toolkit of real world object recordings
- 440 MB of abstract, experimental loops from renowned music software pioneers Cycling '74
- Over 400 loops and samples from Zero-G
- 1000s of single-device presets: simple components for making new sounds and exploring synthesis
- Song templates with pre-configured tracks and routing
- Supports AIFF, WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC files
- VST and AU support; automatic plug-in delay compensation
- REX file support plus built-in audio to MIDI slicing
- Video import and export for scoring, video warping
- Simple MIDI mapping plus instant mapping for selected hardware
- Full ReWire support; runs as Slave or Master
- Multicore and multiprocessor supportNew in Suite 8World-class library
- Ableton Suite 8's library completely surpasses everything that Ableton has ever offered before. With the creative professional in mind, Ableton has put together a well-balanced and comprehensive tool set and, above all, a wide-ranging set of beautiful sounds.Collision
- Collision is a unique instrument for authentic mallet sounds and creative percussion. Co-developed with AAS, it uses physical modeling technology to reproduce real-world instruments such as xylophones, marimbas and glockenspiels, but also provides enough depth to create truly dramatic new instruments and sounds.Latin Percussion
- Latin Percussion is a collection of acoustic percussion instruments such as congas, bongos, timbales, claves, shakers, tambourines and bells from the worlds of Brazilian, Afro-Cuban and African music. It also comes with clips and grooves, so you don't only get the drums, you also get the drummer.More Operator, more power
- Operator, Ableton's renowned do-it-all synthesizer, has been given a major overhaul. We opened up the hood, took a long hard look inside and did some serious hot-rod stuff. New filter types, more modulation routing options and additive wavetable synthesis with drawable partials make Operator more powerful and flexible than ever.System requirements
- Windows XP, Vista, 7
- 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended),
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended),
- Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended),
- DVD-ROM drive,
- QuickTime recommendedChanges in Version 8.1.4: Improvements:
- Combination Mode is now active when multiple Akai APC40/20s are in use. This means that the topmost controller selected in your preferences will control tracks 1-8, the second controller selected will control tracks 9-16, and so on. When an APC40 and an APC20 are connected at the same time, the APC20's buttons will default to Track Selection, and its faders will default to volume.Bugfixes:
- Fixed a bug that caused the Drum Machines LD Live Pack to not work in Live Intro.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when deleting a Drum Rack pad.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when moving a track with an automated parameter that is also MIDI mapped.
- In very rare cases, Live would crash when running extremely loud signals through Overdrive.
- Custom Min/Max values for MIDI- or key-mapped parameters on VST plug-ins would be lost after saving and reloading the Set.
- When using clip envelopes to modulate the parameters of third-party plug-ins, the modulation range would be broken after saving and reloading the Set.
- Some Sets which were saved in earlier versions of Live could not be opened in recent versions.
- In certain cases, clips would not blink properly when using Follow Actions with launch quantization set to None.
- Dragging a sample onto the waveform of an existing clip in Session view would reset the Launch settings of the clip.
- In certain cases, launching a warped audio clip would play the unwarped version simultaneously.
- In some cases, Gate launch mode for Session view clips would not behave correctly.
- In certain cases, conflicting fade and volume envelopes would inadvertently mute audio clips in the Arrangement.
- Occasionally, loud clicks could occur when using crossfades in the Arrangement.
- When recording into the Arrangement, clicks could occur when "Create Fades on Clip Edges" was enabled.
- In certain cases, clicks could occur when turning on the filter in Sampler/Simpler while holding a note.
- The faders on the Mackie Control would not behave correctly when volume is automated in Live.
- In certain cases, when recording a clip in Session View, the APC40 would not flash red to reflect the state of the clip.
- Fixed a bug that would cause automation to always be overridden when using Ultra Analog. This would result in the Back to Arrangement button becoming active.
- In some cases, the dialog box that should show trial options when starting Live without an authorization would be empty instead.
- On OS X, missing media files without a file extension could not be replaced.
- In certain cases, a dialog about temporary files would be shown even though there were no temporary files.
- Live now ignores invalid MIDI data (for example, MIDI CC values that don't exist.)
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when opening documents while the mouse moves in certain areas.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when dragging a Live Set which contains a sample that has been shortened outside of Live to the Session view, while this sample is already in use in the Arrangement view.
- Fixed an issue in which configuring a third-party plug-in by clicking one of its parameters in the plug-in GUI while Configure is ON would not show the right value for the parameter in the Live GUI of the plug-in.
- The APC 40 wouldn't always update its state properly when loading a new Live set.
- Live could hang when undoing the deletion of a parameter mapping in the Live GUI of a 3rd party plug-in.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when firing a scene while moving a Group Track.
- We now ignore "non automatable" parameters for AU plug-ins, in terms of assigning them in the Live plug-in GUI.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when loading a new song or quitting Live while the mouse hovered a Max for Live device.
- Various other stability improvements