SONY Vegas Movie Studio 8.0c Build 142 Program Type:
Sony Creative Software Inc. Homepage:
1.11.2007 Interface Language:
English, Deutsch Platform:
Windows XP, VistaFile Size:
84Mb Sony Vegas Movie Studio
- программа для любительского real-time SD, DV, and HDV нелинейного монтажа. Мощный, простой и удобный в работе видеоредактор. Только подключите видеокамеру или цифровую камеру к вашему компьютеру, и вы сможете из отснятого материала сделать профессиональные клипы или целые фильмы, добавить к ним разнообразные эффекты, переходы, делать цифровые подписи, накладывать музыкальное оформление, создавать неповторимые эффектные слайд-шоу и многое другое.Sony Vegas Movie Studio
software from Sony Creative Software Inc. is an innovative and advanced multitrack media-editing system. This software was designed to create an efficient audio/video production environment without sacrificing the quality and processing power that you expect from Sony Creative Software Inc. Whether it's standard and familiar Microsoft Windows navigation commands or the clean and uncluttered interface, you'll find Vegas Movie Studio software pleasure to use.The Fun, Easy Way to Create and Share Your Own Movies
Say farewell to boring home movies and vacation slideshows. With Vegas Movie Studio software you can create captivating videos that beg to be watched again and again. Add professional pizzazz with transitions, titles, and special effects including green screen. Quickly format movies for online sharing sites or author your own DVDs. Our exclusive Show Me How tutorials help you get started fast. Just follow along with the step-by-step instructions and learn as you go.Vegas Movie Studio 8 FeaturesGeneral Features
- New! Freehand envelope drawing on the timeline
- New! Display of media marker names in events
- New! Improved snapping - color-coded visual snap indicator and the ability to snap to event edges on other tracks.
- Multitrack video and audio editing
- Easy drag-and-drop functionality
- Show Me How interactive tutorials
- Real-time editing of parameters during playback
- Support for any aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9, etc)
- Supports multiple file formats and frame rates
- Explorer view
- Project media bins
- Track markers and regions
- Unlimited undo/redoVideo Features
- New! Fullscreen preview to a secondary Windows display
- Real-time playback of effects, processes and transitions to external monitor
- Color correction tools
- MPEG-1&2 support
- Superior frame rate conversions
- Credit rolls and text animation
- External monitor preview
- Ripple editing across tracksAudio Features
- New! Multithreaded audio engine maximizes performance
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz song quality for exceptional performance
- Volume and pan envelopes
- Audio time stretching
- Event normalization
- CD audio extraction
- Audio/video synchronization detect and repair
- DirectX audio plug-in support
- VST audio effect support
- ASIO™ drive support
- Tape-style audio scrubbing
- Audio restoration tools
- Track-level audio FX and envelopesTransitions and Effects
- More than 185 customizable 2D and 3D transitions
- Nearly 300 customizable video special effects
- Add text animation, titles and scrolling credits
- Red-eye removal tool
- "Green screen" chroma key effects
- Pan and crop tool to animate still images
- Video and audio time stretchingCapture and Import
- New! Gracenote MusicID CD album recognition
- Import media from Sony DVD Handycam® camcorders
- Batch capture and automatic DV scene detection
- PC connection via FireWire, i.LINK connector or IEEE-1394 devices**
- Import pictures in BMP, GIF, JPG, and PSD formats
- Import AVI, DV, SWF, and MPEG 1 & MPEG 2 files
- Import audio files in WAV, MP3, AIF, CD Audio and PCA formatsExport and Hardware Features
- VideoCD and Multimedia CD burning
- Export video projects in multiple formats for the web
- One-click publishing to ACIDplanet.com***What's New in Version 8.0
- Enhanced video preview.
- Full-screen preview to a secondary Windows display (including DVI monitors).
- Insert I-frames at marker positions when rendering MPEG-2 (works in conjunction with I-frame viewer in DVD Architect Studio 4.5).
- Support for editing files recorded with Sony AVCHD camcorders (only in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 8.0).
- Improved native HDV .m2t playback performance and improved memory handling for HDV longform projects (only in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Edition 8.0).
- Multithreaded audio engine maximizes real-time audio playback and rendering performance - more tracks and effects with lower latency.
- Support for opening and rendering ATRAC3, ATRAC3plus, and ATRAC Advanced Lossless files.
- Gracenote MusicID technology for extracted audio from CDs.
- Improved snapping — color-coded visual snap indicator and the ability to snap to event edges on other tracks.
- Display of media marker names in events.
- Freehand envelope drawing on the timeline. Changes in Version 8.0c
- Added support for Panasonic AVCHD files.
- Fixed a bug that caused the video stream on some .mov files to not play. System Requirements
The following lists the minimum system requirements for using Sony Creative Software Inc. Vegas Movie Studio software:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
- 800 MHz processor (2.8 GHz recommended for HDV and AVCHD in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum)
- 200 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended for HDV and AVCHD in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum)
- OHCI-compatible i.LINK connector/IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/ -RW / +R / +RW (for DVD burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0Download: